lauantai 24. maaliskuuta 2012

Humalassa

...ja fiilis on korkealla :D Oltiin Emman (mun vanhan meikkiluokkalaisen, hyvän ystävän)  kanssa ryybiskelemässä Lahden Kokomossa, oli ihan vitun  hauskaa <3 Yhtii niit harvoi ihmisii kelle voin olla täysin rehellinen kaikesta. <3

Nightcore - Silly Boy

Cause you had a good girl, good girl (girl) That's a keeper, k-k-k-k-keeper You had a good girl, good girl but Didn't know how to treat her, t-t-t-t-treat her (treat her) So silly boy get out my face (my face) Thought you liked the way green grass taste? So silly boy get out my hair, my hair (get outta here) No, I don't want you no more (get outta here)
 You comin' with those corny lines Can't live without me I'll get some flowers for the day that you are buried Know, people make mistakes But I just think your ass is fake Only thing I want from you, is for you to (stay away)


Tää on vaan niiiin kuuma biisi etten kestä <3

Naurattaa vaan :D Taas sellainen maailman valloittaja -olo <3 Mä oon itsevarma ja se tuntuu hyvältä <3 k-k-k-k-keper i am <3 

MAAILMA MAISTUU!! <3<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti